Thursday, June 11, 2015

Important to me

This is a quick post today. I just wanted to state somethings very important to me.

1) My family is important, and I KNOW that we will be together, even after death. My religion and faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints gives me this knowledge.

2) With that knowledge, I know that families must be started with a man and woman, of which their genders are indeed determined at birth, and whom also have spirits which are of the same gender as their physical body. If one acts otherwise (same gender attraction, gender reassignment, refusal to date, etc.) one risks their eternal salvation.

This is not meant to be a debate, this is not meant to offend. I'm stating what I know to be truth, what I teach my kids, and what I share with people who are important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment